Heads-up! The air show is coming!
For months, the Aero Gatineau-Ottawa organizing committee has been working hard to prepare an event in this ever-changing climate. We are now comfortable with our solution and enthusiastically confirm that the event will take place from September 10 to 12!
As we want to maximize the number of people who will be able to attend the event, we are working on a drive-in format. Full details on when we’ll be selling tickets and our available capacity (which will certainly be limited) will be announced by the end of the spring. Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know when we go on sale!
As you can see, we already have some incredible teams confirmed:
– USAF F-16 Viper demo team, first visit in 10 years in Canada!
– Canadian Forces (CF) Snowbirds who will be celebrating their 50th anniversary with us!
– RCAF CF-18 Hornet: with Captain Dan Deluce at the controls!
– Many more announcements to come!
We are working very hard with ICAS (International Council of Air Shows), NECAS (North East Council of Air Shows), Public Health, and the City of Gatineau to put all the necessary measures in place to offer a safe event, both for the public and the participants.
We look forward to seeing you on September 10-12, 2021!
– The Aero Gatineau-Ottawa Organizing Committee