Saturday September 15, 2018
Gates open: 9:00
Static displays all day, more than 50 aircraft on the ground, including Aerospace Pavilion featuring Leonardo Aircraft from Italy, Viking Air and Pacific Sky from Western Canada, Cirrus and Diamond Aircraft, ULM Canada and others.
From 10 a.m. to noon – PRE SHOW
- Fox Moth
- Cornell, Harvard, Finch
- Pitts demonstration by Todd Farrell
Noon to 4 p.m. – SHOW (preliminary line-up, subject to change)
- CF-18 Hornet
- KC-135 Stratotanker
- Parachute jumpers
- Antonov AN-2 & Pitts
- Great War Flying Museum WW1 display
- Dash-8 demonstration
- Harvards, T-28 & CF Harvard II
- Brent Handy Pitts aerobatics
- L-29 Delphins
- DH Vampire and BAC Strikemaster
- Vintage Wings Fighters: Corsair, Spitfire and P-51 Mustang
- Spitfire & Vampire Formation
16:30 – Show closes
Keep checking back for updates to the program and schedule
For technical, operational and weather reasons, all performances and schedules subject to change without notice.
Aero Gatineau-Ottawa takes place rain or shine. Most of the performers can adapt to the weather conditions, while the ground activities, the displays, the kiosks and the Aerospace Pavilion are open to the public regardless of the weather.