AERO Gatineau-Ottawa 2019
3 days of Thrills in the Skies of Ottawa-Gatineau!
The 2019 edition of AERO Gatineau-Ottawa will comprise three days (instead of one) of amazing breathtaking aerial performances at the Aéroport exécutif de Gatineau-Ottawa! This is now among the most significant airshows in Canada and it happens on September 6, 7 and 8.
Aero Gatineau-Ottawa, September 6, 7 & 8
Highlights for the 2019 edition:
- For the first time in our region, the United States Air Force F-35 Lightning II Demo Team will provide a spectacular performance
- The RCAF Snowbirds are returning with their 2019 team
- The CF-18 Hornet Demo Team will bring more excitement in its special colours for 2019
- For the first time in Ottawa-Gatineau, the world-class glider pilot Manfred Radius, will give a night show on Friday
- Join us and admire the superb collection of Vintage Wings of Canada warbirds
- The Acer Cold War Museum will be represented on site
- In total, more than a hundred aircraft – in the air and on the ground – will be part of the show, including many new features
This year, in order to provide the highest quality experience for all, the total number of tickets sold will be limited. For this reason, it is strongly recommended that people buy their tickets in advance.
Mark September 6-8 on your calendar today!